top of page

Book a Call with an Immigration Specialist

Apply for Singapore Permanent Residency or Citizenship with the help of professional immigration consultants

You must be residing in Singapore under the following passes to be eligible to apply for Singapore Permanent Residency:

  • Employment Pass (PEP/EP)

  • S-Pass

  • Entrepreneur Pass

Work Permit (WP) holders are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for Permanent Residency

Call us at +65 8323 5336 for any further information.

Book an Appointment
bottom of page